What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their devices and, depending on the information contained and how devices are used, cookies can be used to recognize the user.
What type of cookies does this website use?
- Depending on the entity that manages them, cookies are:
- Proprietary cookies: these are sent to the user's computer terminal from a computer or domain managed by controller and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
This website uses proprietary cookies.
- Depending on the length of time that they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website. They are generally used to store information which is only needed for providing the service the user is requesting on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
This website uses both persistent and session cookies.
- For what purposes can cookies be used on the web?
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to browse a webpage, platform or application and use the different options or services within it. For example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying a session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the elements of a request order, completing a request for registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content for broadcasting videos or sound and sharing content via social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general features that are predefined according to a set of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the persons responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms, to make improvements based on the analysis of the data used by the users of the service.
- Proprietary cookies
Name of the cookie Description/Purpose expiration tinv_wishlistkey needed for wishlist functionality 1 month
- What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services or certain areas of this website may not work properly if cookies are disabled.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
How can cookies be configured?
- Microsoft Edge: Settings> Advanced Settings> Cookies.
See Microsoft Support or Browser Help.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings.
See Mozilla Support or Browser Help.
- Google Chrome: Settings> Show Advanced Options> Privacy> Content Settings.
See Google Support or Browser Help.
- Safari (Apple): Preferences> Security.
See Apple Support or Browser Help.
- Opera (Opera Software): Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
See Opera support or Browser Help.
Integration of Google Web Fonts
Web fonts are used on our website to ensure that fonts are displayed consistently. In order to display fonts and text correctly, your web browser loads the required fonts into the cache.
To ensure this, your web browser must establish a connection to our servers. We use Google Web Fonts on our websites in order to display and present our offers in an appealing way (legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font of your computer will be used.
Vimeo without Tracking (Do Not Track Version)
Our website uses plugins from the video portal “Vimeo”. The provider is Vimeo Inc, 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA.
When you visit one of our pages equipped with a Vimeo plugin, a connection to the Vimeo servers is established - for technical reasons. In doing so, we use the “Do Not Track” variant of Vimeo, so that only data required for the display of the videos is processed.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR for the purpose of presenting our services in an appealing manner.
The data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission and, according to Vimeo, on “legitimate business interests”. Details can be found here: https://vimeo.com/privacy.
Matomo Web Analysis
|Name of the cookie||Description/Purpose||expiration|
|_pk_id||Used to store a few details about the user such as the unique visitor ID||13 months|
|_pk_ref||used to store the attribution information, the referrer initially used to visit the website||6 months|
This function is primarily used to distinguish whether an entry is made by a natural person or improperly by machine and automated processing. The service includes the sending of the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the service reCAPTCHA see also the overview below to Google and is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in preventing abuse and spam. In the context of the use of Google reCAPTCHA, there may also be a transmission of personal data to the servers of Google LLC. in the United States. Google secures the third-country transfer with standard contractual clauses, among other measures.
|Secure-1PSIDCC||Google com||1 year||collects visitor information for reCAPTCHA, used to block attacks|
|_Secure-3PSIDCC||Google com||1 year||collects visitor information for reCAPTCHA, used to block attacks|
|SIDCC||Google com||1 year||collects visitor information for reCAPTCHA, used to block attacks|
|_grecaptcha||www.google.com||6 months||set by Google reCAPTCHA to protect against spam inquiries on contact forms|